Thursday, January 15, 2009

Married Life


Will and I are married, and I have become one of the authors to this blog, mostly because I spend everyday with him.  First off I'll try to unlock the mystery behind our love story.  I have known Will for five years, in that time we have dated seriously on and off. I admire no man more than Will and so when he had his stoke I came to see him.  Whenever I was with him I felt a peace.  A peace I had never felt before.  After months of this feeling I realized there was something more to the relationship, something eternal.

We're now married.  I feel like the luckiest girl on the earth.  I call him my miracle.  Not only because his life has been preserved, but because I am married to such a good man, one I can trust with everything I have and am.  There world doesn't seem so daunting with him by my side.  The next entries will be more about Will's health.  I saw fit, however, to introduct my piece of this story, and look forward to interacting with those following this blog.  Thank you for your love and support.  It means more than you know to both Will and I.

Summer E. Clarke Blackhurst

1 comment:

lizzie said...

Welcome, Summer. Glad you got added to the blog.