Monday, December 21, 2009

House painting

This is just a quick blog to let you know how our repainting is coming. For those of you who don't know we moved into the basement apartment of Summer's parents about a month ago. The apartment consists of four rooms: a kitchen, a bathroom, a living room and a bedroom. So far we've got the bedroom done (except for the accidental paint chip I put in the wall) and the bathroom is nearly done as well. Fortunately the kitchen did not require a lot of work (at least as far as I can tell), but the living room still has a few touch ups to be done. Mostly we have to put the baseboards back in and I think Summer's Dad wants to put the stone above the fireplace in. In any case its looking good and hopefully in a few days it will be presentable to the world. The pictures above show us repainting the bedroom and Summer wants me to note the improvement in the color choice--green to brown with a chocolate brown accent wall in the bedroom.

3 comments:

Amateur Steph said...

Hey Summer!
It's good to see how you guys are doing. We should plan an adventure together.
Merry Christmas.
Love,
Stephanie

Boni said...

Looks good guys! Have a great Christmas!

becca said...

I agree, looks good! And I even know for sure because I've seen it! Ü Let us know when you want to have us all over for a house warming party... hint hint. Ü