Sunday, March 13, 2011

Some recent projects

I think that Summer has written the last few times so I guess its my turn. It is, after all, my (Will's) recovery blog. Anyway, I think its a good medium to share thoughts and insights, and sometimes even a few pictures, to show what I (and We) are doing. With that I'm just going to briefly go over some of the most recent occurrences and, of course, show you some pictures.

First of all I would like everyone to know that we got done (well mostly done) with the upstairs painting. That included painting the kids playroom, the doors and the upstairs landing. Below is a picture of Ben and myself in our newly painted entry way. At that time we still had to do the doors and we still have to do some painting in the kids room, but the place does look a lot nicer.

Also, of course, we recently had Valentines day. Well recently is probably an exaggeration. I know, I know, I should have blogged about this sooner. It was a good day, though, and we celebrated with buying the complete set of the Chronicles of Narnia in hardcover (at a good deal of course). As you can probably see we are not reading them in the order they came in. The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe was placed second in this series and of course everyone knows that it is really the first book.


Some family members have decided to put in a storage shed. This will be great for us because we have lots of stuff that we could probably ship over there. Unfortunately, they have also bought a couple of four-wheelers which will undoubtedly take up most of the room. (I hope you know that I say "unfortunately" in a tongue-in-cheek kind of way. I'm sure they will be a lot of fun.) Anyway, I'm out supervising while a couple of my brother-in-laws prepared the spot where its going to be put. A couple other projects I've done were hung some blinds at my brother-in-laws new house and installed a new doorbell at my wife's parents.


As far as Summer and Benjamin go they are doing great. Summer now has her boot off, which she had because she broke her ankle, and is moving around fine. She recently went to the museum at Hill Air-force Base with my mother-in-law, two nieces, and Benjamin.



No comments: