Sunday, July 31, 2011

Summer Fun


Right now I'm gearing up for finals in the two classes I'm taking--Anatomy and Physiology. By the end of the week they will be behind me. Hopefully I will do well on the tests and they will help me get on with my life. In any event it is kind of nice to review the stuff I learned in medical school. But in reality, life isn't all tests and stuff, especially now that its summer. The summer is full of fun stuff to do and its especially fun when you have a wife and a little buzzard to do stuff with. Fortunately, I have both.

One of the fun things we did, actually this was just Summer (my wife) and I, was to go to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Pioneer Day Commemoration concert. We went with my little brother and his date and the concert was titled "For Those Who Follow: A Tribute To Our Armed Forces". It was kind of a nice combination of Pioneer Day and Independence Day.

Another fun thing we did was go to a water park. Okay, it wasn't a water park, just a park with some fun water things for the kids. We took two of our nieces and Benjamin, of course, and had a wonderful time. The nieces loved it (in-fact they enjoyed it so much that they forgot there shoes when it was all over) and I think Benjamin had a good time too. Although he was a little afraid of the water.

Fortunately summer isn't over. Even after the tests are done I'm sure there will be plenty of fun things to do with the family.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I hope your finals went well. Enjoy your summer with the little guy.