Sunday, November 14, 2010

My life

Well, its sometimes hard to know what to blog about. I think my principle purpose is to talk about me and my progress back to getting a normal job and life. I guess thats why this is called my Recovery blog. On the other hand, I also like to talk about Benjamin, since he is my only son and he is so cute. I guess I'll just have to spend a little time talking about both.

First, my progression on the job front. Right now I'm spending three mornings a week at the Maliheh Free Clinic which is a clinic for the poor. I mostly translate there. I spend five afternoons a week at the CVRTI which is the Cardiovascular Research and Training Institute at the University of Utah. On Thursday and every other Tuesday night I have a radiology tech course which I'm taking at the DATC. On Monday and Wednesday mornings I apply for jobs. I guess I'm pretty busy. Hopefully something will come of it soon.

Now, as far as Benjamin is concerned, he is just such a cute little guy. He is now about seven weeks old and was ten pounds last time he was weighted. He's a pretty good boy, and mostly obedient. Well, okay, he really can't be disobedient yet. Anyway, he's cute. Last week we went up to Beus pond in Ogden and took him for a little stroll. We also dressed him up for Halloween.




1 comment:

becca said...

He is the most adorable pumpkin I've ever seen. Ü