Sunday, January 31, 2010

Car replacement



So today I want to talk about cars! I say that because as you probably know I had to replace my old car recently. Just to remind you why I had to do this I will just briefly tell you what happened to the old standby. We were driving back to Utah from our trip to the East when, in Gary, Indiana, my car decided to blow a piston or something like that. Anyway, we took it to the shop and were told that it could be fixed for a lot of money, but that it would probable break down again soon. So we decided to cut our losses and just rent a car to get back to Utah.

Now its two months later and we've decided that it has been long enough with just Summer's old standby. So we went car shopping. Thankfully I married Summer and she was able to do some sleuthing on the internet. She found a great car with only 35k miles on it. We took it for a spin and checked it out on Carfax.com. It check out so we bought the thing and now its sitting in our driveway. I think its a pretty neat little car.

Also, just as a side note, we recently went up to Logan and did a double date with Summer's sister and her husband. Part of the activity was bowling so I've posted a few pictures of the event.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love the car and the bowling, especially the shoes and silly poses!

becca said...

Looks like a sweet ride! Ü Jon and I never have gone bowling... I think I'm going to have to do something about that!!