Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year



Well, its the new year and a time for new beginnings. This year one of my new beginnings is being a member of toastmasters which is a club designed to help its members with public speaking. I've already given a talk in church and I think being a member of the club will help me give better ones in the future.

Another new beginning is living in our downstairs apartment. We've done a lot of remodeling of it and I think it looks pretty nice. If I do say so myself. In any event I'm sure I will have lots of similar projects throughout the coming year.

Also, with the new year, comes Summer and my anniversary. I love Summer and hope to make this year the best one I've spent with her yet. That isn't to say that next year won't even be better, but I think you get the picture.

In any event, its now a new year and I hope that it is good for all of us. We each have our personal struggles, and at times the future looks bleak, but I think those are just short moments and if we endure them well I believe we will be blessed.

1 comment:

becca said...

I always wait too long to catch up. Congrats on your anniversary. A whole year!! Ü Way to go! I totally thought about you that day and am glad that you two are so happy and in love. We're right behind you. Time is a tricky thing. Sometimes it feels like it absolutely flies by, and sometimes it creeps along so slowly that I wonder if it's moving at all.